Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:291 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Mechanical - Mining/Metals (7-12 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Degree in Mechanical/ Mining Engineering;
- Expertise in handling both mining & maintenance persons involved in the team and have good administration capacity and can handle a team of combination of both;
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 10+ years in the Mining or Heavy Earthmoving OEM industry.
- Should have previous experience in Mining Operation with HEMM Maintenance knowledge or vice versa.
- Should have knowledge on planning & scheduling effective maintenance schedules for enhancing productivity & systems.
- Should have previous experience in providing End to End Solution for productivity improvement through tools like FMEA, RCA, Condition Monitoring.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Manager - Mechanical will be responsible for evaluating the efficacy of HEMM equipment at the mines location. He will be monitoring and analysing the availability, performance and quality to determine overall efficiency of the HEMMs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Objectivity of this role :
- Ensure the HEMM OEE, Maintenance & Safety targets through proper HEMM Equipment Maintenance
- Initiate, Implement and manage the HEMM maintenance through planning, scheduling and executing the Preventive, Predictive, Break Down, & Shutdown maintenance.
- Ensuring the continual identification of maintenance requirements and upgrading of Preventive Maintenance
- Adept Engineering solutions for the specific problems through Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Find out and Implement the time reducing way of HEMM Maintenance activities
- Finding out and maintaining optimum inventory levels
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Equipment patrolling and confirms of Condition Based Monitoring techniques and total breakdown maintenance.
- Plan and Execute the maintenance activities for achieve the zero failure
- Maintain Maintenance related documents and Records
- Manage Task List, SOP, HIRA, Lubrication list, Spare list within the department
- Calculate Break down, MTTR, MTBF, OEE of Production and cost analysis of mining project entailing calculation of Lead-lift, load center, EFH, Haul rate, availability-utilization matrix, man power cost etc. & its implications in the mining cycle & mine budget.
- Maintain 100% safety at work place through practicing Safety Methodology in all maintenance activities of HEMM
- Reporting Near Miss, HIRA, Incident and Investigation report & Circle activity during the maintenance activity of HEMM equipment.
- Educate, Train, Manage, Utilization & development of the People to achieve the PQCDSM (Productivity, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, Morale) Targets
WORKING CONDITIONS :
ACCOMMODATION : Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity.
CONVEYANCE : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle for official usage.