HR at P2HRM Consulting
Views:801 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Mechanical & Piping (7-15 yrs)
MANAGER - MECHANICAL & PIPING
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Experience : 8 - 12 Years
Job Description :
Role Profile / Key Functions / Role Challenge :
1. Preparation of Mechanical Datasheets based on the PDS. Mechanical design of process equipment and piping. Utilities and other packaged units. Preparation of equipment load data for the use of civil/structure designs including dynamic factors for moving / rotating / vibratory loads.
2. Selection of mechanical equipment drives, transmission and protection systems.
3. Preparation of piping GAD's and other details. Preparation of Nozzle orientation for the equipment. Preparation of detailed manufacturing drawings and GAD for various systems such as refrigeration system, steam generator, etc
4. Piping isometrics and three dimensional computer models as per requirement. Preparation of bulk material take-off for all piping, fitting, valves etc and detailed BOQ
5. Piping Stress Analysis and Stress calculations.
6. Preparation of standards and specifications for welding, erection and testing of piping systems.
7. Preparation of necessary drawings required by IBR in India and Overseas regulation authorities as applicable.
8. Preparation of necessary details for extending Fire Hydrant network and Steam Tracing Manifolds etc.
9. Coordination of all mechanical & piping activities at site inclusive of projects.
10. Functions involve :
- Coordination of mechanical & piping work at site
- Inspection of mechanical and piping equipment
- Coordination with vendors, consultants and contractual agencies
- Finalization of Specifications, selection and negotiations with the vendors.
- FAT, Precommissioning and commissioning activities related to Mechanical & Piping
Competency Profile : Knowledge/Skills/Attitude :
- Mechanical Engineer, Experience in consultancy services, in depth knowledge of Basic & Detailed engineering, various design codes, and best practices. Directions to the inspections and installation team.
- Good coordination, monitoring and controlling skills. Technically sound and hard worker. Worked in process industries like EPCM, petrochemical and bulk chemicals.
Industries Background : Large scale bulk Inorganic/Organic chemical manufacturing continuous process plants. EPC / EPCM companies. Detailed engineering consultancies. Fabrication and maintenance contractors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.