Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:312 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Mechanical Rotating Equipment - Mineral/Chemical Processing Plant (10-25 yrs)
Candidate Must be - BE / Btech - Mechanical Engineering (Regular) with 10+ Years Project Execution Experience in Mineral Processing Plant / Chemical Processing Plant
- Execute Mechanical work (Equipment erection & Commissioning) as per Project Schedule, Budget and Quality requirements.
- Project Execution (Engineering & Procurement Co-ordination, Erection & Commissioning Mechanical Equipments like Ball Mill, Jaw Crusher, Cone Crusher, Vibrating Screens, Conveyors, Thickener Rake Mechanism, Agitators, Slurry Pumps, Clear Liquid Pumps) of large-scale Mineral processing, Metallurgical & Chemical Processing Plant.
- Experience in of green field and brown field projects, Completion of work Mechanical work (Equipments erection & Commissioning) as per Project Schedule, Budget and Quality.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance Review & Approval of vendor's drawings & documents.
- Execution of Equipment Erection & commissioning work as per drawing & Project Schedule.
- Monitor Quality & related documentation.
- Verification & Certification of contractor invoices
- Cost Estimation & Budget Planning for Mechanical Work.
- Prepare & Submit report on daily/weekly basis.