Manager - MEP - Commercial Projects (7-15 yrs)
QUALIFICATIONS : BE /B. Tech - Electrical/Mechanical
EXPERIENCE : 12 - 15 years of experience in large scale projects like 5 Star hotels, shopping malls, multiplexes, hospitals, high rise complexes, state of art commercial buildings Cruise Liners etc.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Telecom Systems, CCTV, Security and Safety Systems for the Mall.
- Will be responsible for complete maintenance of Electrical and HVAC systems - Ducting / Insulation.
- Responsibility towards efficient operation of HVAC to ensure right ambient conditions within the Mall.
- In charge of Civil Repairs, Maintenance and Fire Fighting Systems and plumbing utilities.
- Ensuring safe practices in operations & maintenance.
- Co-ordination and liaison with Architects, Consultants, Contractors and Engineers with regard to work execution.
- Mall Operations
- Understanding of CAM models. Flat vs. Pass-through.
- Insurance and Risk management.
- Liaising with mall operations for ensuring smooth entry- exits.
KEY SKILLS :
- Should posses- knowledge of MS Projects, Project Costing and Contract Administration.
- Should have good knowledge on the functioning / working of Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Telecom Systems, CCTV, Security and Safety Systems for the Mall
LOCATION : Mumbai