Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:162 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - MEP - Construction (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Management of the MEP team to ensure that the day-to-day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the ongoing progress of the project.
- MEP consulting services are the key requirements of construction-related projects
- MEP Engineer has to prepare plans, details, specified and cost estimated of plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and general piping system.
- MEP Engineer has to provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector, and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- MEP System has to analyze mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing engineering problems and formulate solutions.
- MEP Engineer has to identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects.
- MEP Engineer has to plan, organize the review and evaluate the work of consultants, contractors, and others. MEP Engineer has to knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, and Construction Project management software.
- MEP Engineer has to prepare and deliver effective oral presentations whenever required.
- Advise for any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or snag.
- Continually review the contractor's construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to MEP services and report to the Project Director on the same.
- Manage the day-to-day work of the MEP team.
- In conjunction with the document controller, ensure that the filing/logging of the MEP documentation is undertaken in line with the project handbook and continually monitor the same.
- Review contractor's mechanical shop drawing in conjunction with the structural and electrical engineers to ensure engineering coordination and advise them accordingly.