Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:725 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Metallurgist - Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
Looking for Manager - Metallurgist - Coimbatore
Please find below details.
The Client : Leader in flow control solutions and part of a large conglomerate.
Qualification : Post Graduate Engg / Graduate Engg
Experience : 10 - 15 years
Key Responsibilities :
- Extensive Review and provide compliance of customer specification for Materials & Heat Treatment
- Release of Technical Delivery Conditions(TDC) for material grade wise for customer project orders
- Submission of Technical justification for Materials/Processes based on the project order requirements
- Responsible for company Qualification of foundries & forge shops based on the end customer requirements
- Monitor and control the foundry/forge shops quality system and process control as per company & customer requirements.
- Develop a new process/material on casting, forgings and heat treatment, new vendor for capacity Enhancement.
- Conduct QMS audit at vendor end periodically for suppliers like Foundry, Forge shops, Fasteners shop, Heat treatment shop etc.
- Conduct Training at In-house for Purchase, Production and QC personnel on Technical Training such as Materials, Heat treatment & Corrosion Testing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.