Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:225 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Mobility - Electric Tractors (8-10 yrs)
- Bachelor's degree (Mechanical) with 8-10 years of experience in Electric Tractor or in Electric automotive industry .
- Bachelor in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with 6 to 7 years experience in Electric Tractor or Electric Automotive Industry
1. As a Mobility Electric Tractor Manager - in VST, you will be responsible for Design and Development of Electric Tractor, Testing, Homologation
2. Capable of evaluating Mechanical Vehicle Integration, Electrical & Electronic systems for Electric automotive / Tractor platform, components and applications, Material Knowledge
- Drive vehicle integration functions organizational expertise and resources. Ensure, during the product development cycle, technical integration and the achievement of performance, development time, costs, investment for the vehicle integration function.
3. Perform, together with his team of Specialists and Test Engineer, the test, resolution, qualification, and approval
4. Perform analysis and diagnosis of abnormalities to achieve the performance targets and quality
5. Contribute to the design units to the definition of specific subsystem
6. Develop and manage the Integrated test Plan, collecting and sharing with all related functions and timely reporting by providing summary of the progress and key issues
7. Ensure the resolution of the experimental vehicle integration (and acting technique and Drivability Performance and consumption) and share with engineering team the critical level and the vehicle evaluation / definition of the correct trade-off between performance.
8. Organise, Coordinate and participate with the design teams in various exercises to improve the product with respect to integration, Indian terrain, regulations and customer's requirements
9. Develop, check and report vehicle packaging status and issues
10. Prototype Build - Support first build, Parts list confirmation, product as well process problems resolution.
11. Support homologation team for vehicle, system and component related requirements
12. Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends.
13. Experience in CAD tools ProE Creo, Auto CAD, PLM- Teamcenter
14. Knowledge on Bill of Material- EBOM, MBOM, SBOM
15. Evaluating system's safety, reliability and performance of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic systems.