Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:125 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - New Product Development - BOPP (3-5 yrs)
Manager New Product Development (BOPP)
- Responsible for managing the activities of the Product Development of BOPP, Extrusion Lamination and functional coatings based at Works.
- The Product Development Manager provides leadership of an ongoing program to develop the range of specialty products in support of the company's commercial strategy.
- You will provide technical leadership in the different areas of its business.
- Well versed with stage gate process.
- Liaise with Business Development, Sales & Marketing team, and Technological consultants, Customers, Suppliers on Product Development and Research activities.
- Coordination with other functions as Marketing, Business Development to facilitate their planning efforts for Product launch.
- Drive the development investment for a new product or ongoing updates.
- Raw material selection, qualification and designing formulation for different segments of packaging applications.
- Develop technology base, evaluation of techno commercial needs for technical input into strategic investment proposals.
- Test methods and equipment [DSC, FTIR, TMA etc.] for reverse engineering and design of new products.
- Management of internal and external specifications.
- Continuous improvement in the control of product defects, productivity enhancement and cost saving initiatives.
- Technical visits to customers for Value Proposition, updating documentation and marketing materials, creating and updating sales tools, competitive write-ups and analyzing competition data.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE or BSc with 2-5 Years of Experience in Product Development in a Plastic/ Packaging Industry.
2. Knowledge of Stage gate process.
3. Experience in product development in a continuous process industry.
4. Knowledge of polymer processing and/or film, inks and chemicals. Experience in the BOPP film industry would be a distinct advantage.
5. Experience in managing and mentoring R&D engineers.
6. Proven track record in project management.
7. Deep knowledge and experience of analytical instruments.
8. Good presentation and communication skills.
9. Experience in leveraging technical relationships with Customers and suppliers.
10. Good understanding of business financials especially Product Costing & Profitability Analysis.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai