Senior Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Pvt Limited
Views:359 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - New Product Development - Rubber Technology (8-18 yrs)
Responsibilities of the job include :
- New Product Design plan
- Design automation plan
- Design cycle time reduction plan
- Planning, organizing and overseeing process or production trials
- Making improvements or modifications to current processes
- Formulating new production processes or stages within processes
- Using design models to develop manufacturing processes
- Generating ideas for new products and researching feasibility in terms of profitability, resource availability and compliance with regulations.
- Recording and analyzing data
- Presenting results to colleagues
- Investigating and testing new equipment
- Liaising with engineering, research, technical and/or production staff
- Supervising junior staff including technicians
- Writing and reading technical papers, reports, reviews and specifications
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments
- Overall l Building Design Capability level with simulations (automation)
Key skills for product development scientists :
- A logical and investigative mind
- Excellent analytical skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Teamworking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with staff in non-scientific positions
- Good technical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Closely works with the team to :
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements with respect to design and development.
- Review recurring quality issues from operations to delivery and plan for corrective action.
- Ensure appropriate communication with all concerned functions with regards to issues/rejections reported.
- Steers NPD process Designing and developing the product in line with the company's technology
- Implements best practices
- Manages customer complaints and feedback
- B.E Mechanical/Rubber Technology
Interested candidates can apply here with the updated profile.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.