Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:530 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Oil Analysis (8-15 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Mechanical or Petrochemical Engineering;
- Expertise in LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and Instruments Calibration;
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 12+ years i n the Heavy Earthmoving OEM i ndustry.
- Should have previous experience in Contamination Control and Used Oil Analysis.
- Should have knowledge on LIMS Software and NABL accreditation.
- Should have previous experience in interpretation of different oil analysis report for HEMM equipment.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Manager - Oil Analysis will be responsible for Oil Analysis, Quality Control of Petroleum product, Lubricants l ike Engine oil, Transmission oil, Hydraulic oil, Gear oil etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Objectivity of this role :
- Implement best practices for Oil sampling at all sites
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Oil sampling
- Finalize the Sampling location for all component and Sampling intervals based on Equipment /component and lubricant type
- Develope Oil analysis dashboard and send to management weekly basis
- Review all sample reports and address for any caution/critical report so that necessary action can be taken through Maintenance Head
- Involve in Oil analysis rate contract finalisation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Maintain Tracking sheet for all Oil analysis reports
- Develop Trend analysis
- Instruct for component repair/overhaul based on SOS analysis and suggest action plan for component requirement to the Maintenance department
- Monitor the removal of the components for overhaul/ repair before failure
- Regular interaction with Oil analysis vendor or l ab team
- Ensure that Oil samples are sent to the lab and its reports are received on time on a regular basis from the vendors.
- Ensure that adequate sample bottles are supplied to all sites on a regular interval.
- Responsible for clearing and certify the invoice against the received reports from time to time.
- Understand all oil analysis parameters and its related causes to component and ensure effective function of onsite oil analysis equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
ACCOMMODATION : Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Company.
CONVEYANCE : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle in the workshop.