Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:700 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Oil Analysis (8-15 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Mechanical or Petrochemical Engineering;
- Expertise in LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and Instruments Calibration;
- Should possess good communication skills in English and Hindi;
- Required to communicate with the top and bottom line of the organization;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Minimum work experience of 12+ years i n the Heavy Earthmoving OEM i ndustry.
- Should have previous experience in Contamination Control and Used Oil Analysis.
- Should have knowledge on LIMS Software and NABL accreditation.
- Should have previous experience in interpretation of different oil analysis report for HEMM equipment.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Manager - Oil Analysis will be responsible for Oil Analysis, Quality Control of Petroleum product, Lubricants l ike Engine oil, Transmission oil, Hydraulic oil, Gear oil etc.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Objectivity of this role :
- Implement best practices for Oil sampling at all sites
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Oil sampling
- Finalize the Sampling location for all component and Sampling intervals based on Equipment /component and lubricant type
- Develope Oil analysis dashboard and send to management weekly basis
- Review all sample reports and address for any caution/critical report so that necessary action can be taken through Maintenance Head
- Involve in Oil analysis rate contract finalisation.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities :
- Maintain Tracking sheet for all Oil analysis reports
- Develop Trend analysis
- Instruct for component repair/overhaul based on SOS analysis and suggest action plan for component requirement to the Maintenance department
- Monitor the removal of the components for overhaul/ repair before failure
- Regular interaction with Oil analysis vendor or l ab team
- Ensure that Oil samples are sent to the lab and its reports are received on time on a regular basis from the vendors.
- Ensure that adequate sample bottles are supplied to all sites on a regular interval.
- Responsible for clearing and certify the invoice against the received reports from time to time.
- Understand all oil analysis parameters and its related causes to component and ensure effective function of onsite oil analysis equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
ACCOMMODATION : Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Company.
CONVEYANCE : Eligible for the Conveyance vehicle in the workshop.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.