Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:182 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Operations - Electrical Commercial & Panel Building (5-10 yrs)
Operations Manager with strong knowledge of electrical commercial and panel building
Operations Manager will lead Switchboard (Base) Assembly processes, financial overview of electrical panel building operations and conduct monthly review of gross margin statements with project management and makes adjustments when necessary.
- Recognizes future company needs for design/build development and plans for the acquirement of skilled personnel to meet the company goal.
- As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, the primary function of the Operations Manager for the Switchboards (Base) Assembly function is to develop strategic direction and lead key manufacturing processes to ensure production objectives are met according to safety, quality and customer requirements.
- The Operations Manager supports the operation's strategic plan by providing specific product designs into finished products that meet customer order requirements, product quality standards, and product delivery commitments.
- Education : Electrical Engineering Bachelor's Degree
- Experience : Minimum of five years of experience working in Manufacturing environment.
- Technical Knowledge : Experience : electro-mechanical devices (circuit breakers preferred); MOP
- Skill Sets : Six Sigma, Lean, Project Management, EQS, Pro-Launch
- Computer : MS Office / MS Project required
- Other Skills : Courageous Leadership, Communication skills at all levels, Conflict Mgmt., Written/Presentation Skills, Results Oriented, Negotiation skills
- Minimum 5 years managing people in a manufacturing organization.
- 3 years of experience supporting engineered-to-order products
- Lean Six Sigma certified
- Leadership experience in a high accountability culture and metrics driven environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Effective interpersonal skills to resolve conflict, develop employees and facilitate corrective action while fostering an environment that supports