Manager - Operations & Machine Maintenance - Plastic Chemical Firm (8-10 yrs)
One of our leading Plastic Chemical clients is looking for below role.
Position / Job Title : Manager
Department : Maintenance
Unit / Work Location : Umbergaon, Gujarat
Educational Qualification : Graduates with a degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as mechanical, manufacturing, electrical or electronic engineering.
Years of Experience :
8-10 years- Experience in operations and machine maintenance,
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
Reporting to : Plant Head
No of DRs reporting : NA
Expected DOJ ASAP - Preferable -15 days
Job Description :
Definition : Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output.
- This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment
- Includes people management and budgetary/cost reporting.
Purpose of this role :
- Lead the Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for planned scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out. Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) ensuring that
- Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes
Area of Expertise :
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast paced & challenging environment.
Technical Skills :
- Technical abilities, Detail oriented, Problem-solving ability, Organizational skills, Physical ability, Able to work quickly under pressure, Versatility.
Personal Attributes :
- Excellent leadership and man management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Commercially aware