HR Manager at Solar
Views:117 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Operations - Port (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Daily operations of a port unit and its various components, ensuring compliance with port, local, state, and policies and regulations.
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of the unit.
- Supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, promotion, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Participates in and coordinates the design and implementation of data collection and analysis systems for the unit, to include computer, and/or network systems, applications programs, and administrative procedures.
- Reviews and interprets financial and operating information, as appropriate; coordinates and develops periodic financial and/or operating analyses, and prepares financial/business reports for senior university officials; may participate in the preparation of contract and/or grant proposals, and other reports provided by the unit.
- Represents the organization at various community and/or business meetings, committees, and task forces; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Supervision of one or more specified operating and/or service activities within the unit, as appropriate.
- Participates in the development of annual operating budgets and provides fiscal direction to the unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.