Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:335 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operations - Tube Plant (18-20 yrs)
Job Title : Operations Manager - Tube Plant
Department : Tube Section
Reporting To : BOD, Operations Director
Reported by : Operations & Maintenance team of Tube Plant
Academic Qualifications : BE / Dip Engg - Mech/Elec.
Experience : 18 - 20 years in Steel Tube Manufacturing
Age Bar : 40 - 45 years
Desired Qualities :
1. Working experience must in Automatic cold/ERW Tube forming and Manufacturing Industry
2. Thorough knowledge of HRC slitting, tube manufacturing standards, technology for manufacture of SHS, RHS & CHS with different size range
3. Knowledge in HRC slitting, cold tube forming rolls profile & pass arrangement to get desired size as per standards and requirement
4. Well conversant with international quality standards, and specifications and common procedures of Tube manufacturing plant
5. Should have worked in an automated Tube Plant as Production/Operations head for minimum 5 Years
6. Optimization of production, process parameters, raw materials, consumables and resources.
7. Thrust on increasing overall equipment efficient, production and reduce rejection and wastages.
8. Along with Production, should be conversant with maintenance practices followed and adopted in Tube industry and guide maintenance team on ground to achieve organizational objectives.
9. Self-starter / motivated, should be able to lead the team with initiatives and comply with Management policies and organizational objectives.
10. Overseas exposure desired
11. Should be good at Man, Material and resource planning
12. Good planning and analytical skills.
1. Over responsibility of Tube plant operations, maintenance, consumption and quality from incoming coils to dispatch
2. Inventory control and management
3. Production, spares, consumables and raw material planning for smooth and uninterrupted operations
4. Production parameters, losses, yields, maintenance budgets, etc
5. Follow organizations Budgeted norms and unit consumptions
6. Quality Aspect of whole Product, Like SHS, RHS, CHS & PLATE
7. Production logs, records and data analysis
8. Initiating improvement projects with use of modern techniques and tools
9. In-house projects and improvements.
10. Train and guide local staff and other colleagues
11. Safety, house-keeping and upkeep of plant