Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:329 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operations - Wire Plant (18-20 yrs)
Job Title : Manager Wire Plant
Department : Wire Plant
Reporting : BOD, Operations Director
Reported by : Operations & Maintenance team of Wire Plant
Academic Qualifications : BE / Dip Engg - Mech/Elec.
Experience : 18 - 20 years in overall cold drawing of wire.
Age Bar : 40-45 years
Desired Qualities :
1. Working experience must in cold drawing with SLM & OTO lines and in-depth knowledge on various cold drawing applications, chain link. Barbed wires, BRC, weld mesh, binding wire, annealing process, etc.
2. Thorough knowledge of Wire rod coil grades (1006; 1008; 1010; 1012; 1018; 1020)
3. Knowledge in BRC; Weld mesh; wire nails and drawn wires for the requirement of each products.
4. Knowledge in plastic and wire collated nails and export standards for the US and EU markets.
5. Well conversant with international quality standards, and specifications and common procedures of Wire manufacturing plant.
6. Well conversant with drawing process, annealing process of wires, dies and tooling for wire processing.
7. Should have worked in an automated wire plant as (Automated mesh line & BRC line) as Production/Operations head for minimum 5 Years
8. Optimization of production, process parameters, raw materials, consumables and resources.
9. Thrust on increasing overall equipment efficient, production and reduce rejection and wastages.
10. Along with Production, should be conversant with maintenance practices followed and adopted in Wire industry and guide maintenance team on ground to achieve organizational objectives.
11. Self-starter / motivated, should be able to lead the team with initiatives and comply with Management policies and organizational objectives.
12. Overseas exposure desired
13. Should be good at Man, Material and resource planning
14. Good planning and analytical skills.
15. Able administrator and leadership qualities.
1. Overall responsibility of Wire plant operations, maintenance, consumption and quality from incoming coils to dispatch of finished products including general administration of Wire section.
2. Inventory control and management.
3. Production, spares, consumables and raw material planning for smooth and uninterrupted operations
4. Production parameters, losses, yields, maintenance budgets, etc
5. Follow organizations Budgeted norms and unit consumptions
6. Quality Aspect of whole Product, Like BRC; Weld Mesh; Chain-link; Barbed wire; Round bars; Bulk nails & Collated nails.
7. Production logs, records and data analysis
8. Initiating improvement projects with use of modern techniques and tools
9. In-house projects and improvements.
10. Train and guide local staff and other colleagues
11. Safety, house-keeping and upkeep of plant