Proprietor at Oxford Placement
Views:849 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Outsourcing Operations (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- B.E/B.Tech(Chem) with 10 to 15 yrs relevant exp in Chemical industry.
- Should have sound technical knowledge & understanding of root cause analysis, managing plant operations & troubleshooting.
- Should have excellent People Management & Decision Making Skills.
Job Profile :
- Plan optimum use of available outsourcing facilities/circuits to ensure on time delivery of products/intermediates
- RM planning for the campaign with Toller
- P&ID development for outsourcing molecules
- SOP and log sheets preparation for O/S molecules
- SOP and log sheet verification and controlling for O/S molecules
- Circuits decontamination data monitoring
- Commissioning of outsourcing facilities
- Daily report preparation and monitoring
- Analysis of the data to find out variation in yield and quality if any
- New ideas generation for yield improvement
- Lab trail planning for new ideas
- Report preparation of Lab trais. Planning and implementation of the same in plant
- Lab trail planning for ongoing issues related to yield, quality and productivity
- Getting RCA done for ongoing said issues and trouble shoot the same with the help of TS team
- Audit report pending point compliance
- Ensure safety & productivity at O/S facilities
- Recognize & reward excellent performers & affirm key contributions of employees toward the achievement of goals & objectives of the team
- Actively drive, in conjunction with the Senior Management Team, the performance management process of the team
- Facilitate initiatives for training need identification and building requisite skills & competencies through systematic training & skill-upgradation initiatives for the team
- Inspire & motivate employees through demonstrated commitment to PI's values, vision & mission and active participation in various team engagement activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.