Head - Service Quality at My Unnati
Views:226 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Packaging - Ayurveda Platform (2-6 yrs)
Are you ready to join a fast-growth, hyper-focused company with a variety of people from very different walks of life - a close-to-perfect ecosystem for both personal and professional growth?
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As a Packaging Manager, you will manage assigned primary and secondary packaging projects, with minimal guidance. You will work with marketing and the cross-functional project team, ensuring packaging is fit for purpose to meet the packaging brief, and delivered on time, in full.
What you will do :
- Running test and trials to check packaging for suitability and keeping a vigilant check on QC.
- Identifying and developing new vendors for Packaging
- Recommending strategy for shortlisting suitable vendors
- Managing Statutory and Regulatory compliance for American market (FDA), and other global markets company that has presence in for packaging
- Negotiating prices keeping in mind the market scenario, company budget, strategic needs of the units.
- Identifying and analyzing strategic alternatives by building market intelligence/sources for packaging
- Assessing performance of the vendors every quarter based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, financial Capabilities, pricing, timely delivery and credit terms
- Delivering packaging which not only meets the required quality and technical standards, but also delights the consumer, and also working towards more sustainable packaging options.
- Liaising with packaging converters and material suppliers in the development of packaging components /flexible structures.
- Identifying and implementing potential cost saving activities across the packaging portfolio
- Preparing and developing supplier technical briefs where required, working closely with suppliers
- Managing good technical data records, project data, specifications, test results that assess the quality/efficacy/efficiency of packaging solutions
What you need to have :
- A go-getter with a "I will get-it-done attitude"
- Ability to take full charge, ownership and execute well
- Knowledge of Packaging material planning and Procurement.
- Good understanding of Packaging material quality and Transit test evaluations.
- Good understanding of verification and validation protocols for packaging materials.
- Good understanding of supplier qualification and audit protocols.
- Good understanding of regulatory compliances pertaining to packaging materials.
- Data driven approach towards problem solving.
- Ability to think through and work under ambiguous situations.
- Ability to align and manage complex stakeholder network.
- Highly analytical in nature and ability to translate strategies into execution.
- Ability to connect with people across teams & levels
- Demonstrable experience of 2+ years in Rigid & Flexible Packaging for FMCG or Premium lifestyle products.
- BTech/MTech in Packaging Technology (preferred) Or Graduate in any stream with sound knowledge of Graphics and - Designing software like Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw, Photoshop and others
- Flexible for working on alternate Saturdays
Experience : 2 to 6 years
Annual CTC : Rupees 6,00,000 to 7,00,000