CEO at Option India Group
Views:83 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Packaging Quality & Engineering - FMCG/Chemcials (5-10 yrs)
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Executive Search Agency based at Noida by the name of Options India .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC Limited, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Manager- Packaging Quality & Engineering for one of the topmost packaged consumer goods Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Mumbai
Our client is one of the topmost Packaged consumer goods MNC in India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 20 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with. The multinational group employs more than 180,000 people in over 100 countries.
The Packaging Quality Manager will be responsible for implementation and commercialization of packaging formats that create value for the organization (e.g. brand compliant, differentiated, efficient, secure/anti-counterfeit, environmental) while adhering to the standards set by marketing and packaging procurement.
a) Ensuring that local pack specifications meet the standards required by marketing, filling operations and packaging procurement, besides conforming to global standards.
b) Systematically implementing Global Test Protocols and Guidelines for packaging components at vendors. Validate supplier quality assurance systems are appropriate and meet standards
c) Resolving technical issues/ complaints - arising in filling operations, supply chain or at the customers- end. Conduct incident investigations and root cause analysis to prevent any re-occurrence. Work with GSC/ QA/ QC to ensure this is done with due diligence.
d) Ensure a full understanding of the regulatory issues that apply to our consumer and industrial packaging. Ensure compliance to such standards and provide support to marketing, supply chain and procurement teams to ensure any developments remain in compliance.
e) Work for implementation of global development initiatives in India and develop India specific packaging solutions like anti counterfeit that create value for the organization.
f) Key support on all major programs being undertaken like new vendor development, environmental focus programs, etc. including Value Engineering Project across spaces
- Comprehensive knowledge of rigid blow molded containers, production process and specification of plastic bottles and related components.
- Experience in the specification of other ancillary components or pack types and of the demands of filling operations and supply chain.
- Experience in pack test methods and establishing pack testing, methodology and interpretation of results.
- Capability to quickly develop expertise in global standards and processes and apply these in the country.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to be an effective team leader / member of projects and work with other disciplines and third parties.
- Strong understanding of packaging related quality systems
- Fluent in English both orally and written. Fully capable with Microsoft Office systems essential
- Team player
- Ability to focus on HSSE, quality, cost, schedule and operability.
- Must be comfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
- Have an in-depth understanding of how the business works and demonstrate the ability to understand interrelationships and business process.
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage conflict/disputes to the satisfaction of the business/project
Qualification: PG Diploma from IIP / SIES with At least 4-6 years of experience in packaging development & associated Quality systems in a top FMCG/ Foods/ Beverages/ Paints company.
Professional degree/diploma in Packaging Engineering from a reputed institute is a must.
Salary & Perks: Around Rs.18 -22 Lpa
Interested candidates may furnish the following details:
Latest updated CV as a word attachment:
Current and expected salary package:
Willingness to relocate to Mumbai:
Options India Group, Noida, India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.