CEO at Option India Group
Views:88 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Packaging Structures - Design & Development - FMCG - IIT (8-12 yrs)
We are currently looking for a MANAGER PACKAGING STRUCTURES - DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT position for one of the largest FMCG Business Conglomerates in India, to be based at their office in Kolkata.
Company Profile :
- Our client is A USD 40 billion multinational group, who employs more than 180,000 people in over 100 countries. The company enjoys a strong presence in the FMCG, Foods & Beverages, agribusiness,etc.
- Our client has featured on the Forbes Global 500, a comprehensive listing of the world's largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value.
JOB TITLE : MANAGER PACKAGING STRUCTURES - DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
REPORTS TO : HEAD PACKAGING
CTC : 28 LACS TO 32 LACS
Education Qualification : Master of Design - IIT Kharagpur / IIT Bombay/ Delhi/ Chennai (Batches of 2004 to 2008)
- Work Experience: 8 ~ 12 years in the area of packaging structures design.
- Experience in the FMCG space will be preferred
Development of Packaging Structures/ Designs keeping in mind, consumer needs, legal possibilities, Bulk Manufacturability and taking the project end to end.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY:
- To ensure the Engineering keyline drawing of all packaging material as per the specifications.
- To ensure conformity of all our packs with legal and statutory requirements and implementing changes as and when required.
- To constantly maintain and enhance the quality of the Company's products in the most cost effective manner through innovation and development in packaging to meet the current and future needs of the market.
- To liaise with Marketing Branches, Engineering and Purchasing and the Brand Management team on new and modified brand launches, material and substrate changes.
- To co-ordinate sample manufacture for CPT, Research, MASQ, PSM and new brand launches with the Production and Technology Group.
- To monitor our competitive brands including international brands in terms of packaging specifications, product design and suggest recommendation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS :
Understanding of all patents and design registrations, comparison with competition and application of patents as and when require.
Understanding of consumer research and its implication on packaging usage and development of Structures accordingly, working with the Brand Group and the Research Team
Job Location : Kolkata
Salary : Best among the industry (Could Range around Rs.28.0- 32.0 Lpa)
We hope the mentioned position will be of your interest. In this regard, we request you to apply with the following details :
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment:
Your current and expected salary package:
Please confirm your willingness to relocate to Kolkata:
Options India Group
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.