Manager - Planning/QS & Billing (5-8 yrs)
Role : Manager - Planning, QS & Billing
Location : Gurgaon (Head Office) (Extensive traveling to site locations in Rajasthan is required)
About Us :
Shubhashray is an affordable housing company founded in 2011. We make homes for first-time homebuyers and have delivered colonies across Rajasthan, Gujarat, and Haryana. Currently we have over 3000 homes in the sales pipeline in NCR with further plans of expansion in NCR and Rajasthan. Our unique solution has been recognized by the Clinton Global Initiative, an organization established by Bill Clinton, and awarded the CGI Commitment Certificate.
Our Culture :
We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners: our customers, employees, contractors and our site workmen. We take pride in enhancing our customers' lives even after we have handed over the homes. We have zero-tolerance for politicking. We like low-ego and conscientious people whose life mission is to constantly learn. We practice a culture that rewards initiative, a low-cost mindset, and deliverability, with little regard for hierarchy or centralization.
If you have the right mix of intelligence, passion, and high integrity needed to help us accomplish our goals, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Job Description :
1. Preparing project execution and resource plan along with milestones and cash flows
2. Extracting quantity from drawings and preparing the consolidated bill of quantities for projects
3. Doing rate and cost analysis of civil activities and estimation of construction project
4. Checking bills for inaccuracy and deviations when submitted from the site
5. Giving work orders and do contract administration
6. Checking of material requirements and validation of indents
7. Assuring quality control in all site execution work
8. Checking that all the SOP's are followed at the site (Documentation and Quality Control)
9. Drawings development and coordination, to coordinate for drawings and release GFCs
10. Coordinate with purchase and finance departments for smooth flow of labor and vendor payments
11. Working on alternate building materials, methodologies, green building concepts and feasibility study of various construction technologies.
Key Skills Needed :
1. BE Civil/B.Tech. (Civil), Diploma (Civil) with 8 + years experience in residential building projects
2. Should have a working knowledge of taking out quantities from drawings
3. Should have a working knowledge of AutoCAD for calculation purposes
4. Innovative and should have creative mind bend towards new methods of construction and technology
1. Rs. 8 lacs per year; negotiable based on competence
2. Corporate health insurance
To apply, kindly fill up the attached form and email it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more please visit us at https://shubhashray.com/about-us/