Recruitment Head at Recruitment Firm
Views:162 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Plant Maintenance (6-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for instrumentation activities (Operation, maintenance & projects) of the plant.
- Excellent knowledge in PLC programming ( AB, Siemens, etc .,) VB, and Database analysis.
- Experiences in industry 4.0 and IOT have added advantages.
- Responsible for Plant maintenance and breakdown.
- Responsible for Maintenance troubleshooting of various field instruments like pressure transmitters, level sensors, Flow meters, PLC.
- knowledge in troubleshooting maintenance of utilities like compressors, Dg sets, chillers etc.,
- Upgrading machines related to obsolete old Relay-based system to PLC Automation, SCADA.
- Excellent knowledge of HT, LT panels, and Power Factor Correction panels.
- Basic knowledge in mechanical assembly.
- Must have knowledge in pneumatic systems and controls, hydraulic system and DCV, and Pumps.
- Responsible for planning and implementation of Preventive & Predictive maintenance.
- Developing system for preventive & predictive maintenance, preparing of check sheets.
- Breakdown analysis and CAPA, developing a system for arresting repetitive failure.
- Maintaining the originality of equipment.
- Developing a system for optimum utilization and manpower and materials.
- Calibration of process equipment.
- Implementation & compliance of safety guidelines, standards, and culture in all respect.
- Coach the team to upgrade skills.
- Working towards SG WCM objectives.
- Energy saving.
- Must have knowledge in MTTR, MTBF, Breakdown history, preventive and predictive maintenance, and Machine overhaul.
- IATF document support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 10 Years of industry experience including 5 years in managing team of 50+ employees.
- Industry background - Automotive Manufacturing or other industries with stamping and welding type experience will be considered.
- Specific Skill Requirement - IOT 4.0, Kaizen, 5S, Lean Six Sigma.