Head - Operations at Skill Lab Services
Views:164 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Plant Maintenance - Energy/Petrochemicals/Natural Gas/Retail/Telecommunications/Mass/Media/Textiles (10-20 yrs)
Please go through below JD for your reference and revert with your confirmation.
Job Specification :
Company : Reliance Indutries
Role : Plant Maintenance Manager
Job Grade: H
- Functional Area/Plant : Common
- Job Location : Dahej, GJ
- Education : BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Job Summary : To deliver all Plant performance targets as per Manufacturing Budget through optimum utilization of committed resources.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Critically monitoring of process parameters & efficiencies through regular Audits, highlighting the deviations and recommending the corrective actions required for achieving the Plant performance levels.
- Achievement of specific consumptions with regard to raw material, chemicals & utilities as per the budget norms.
- Troubleshooting of various problems through proper analysis. Analysis of failures and
recommending measures for preventing recurrence. Ensuring compliance of recommendations.
- To coordinate the activities of the Site Apex Committee and ensure that all decisions taken by this Committee are implemented.
- Strong process knowledge, production Planning Skills and technical competence & to facilitate operating plants to achieve budgeted quality targets.
- Constant process vigilance to detect deviation in process parameters in time. .
- Reduction in Conversion Cost on sustainable basis.
- Execution of activities as per the safety norms (ZT-LPR rules) with zero accident level.
- Coordinate erection, commissioning and execution of New Projects.
- Effective inter-action with RTG/CTS on improvements in technology.
Technical skills required :
- Communication Skills
- Discrete and Ethical
- Conflict Management & Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Business acumen
- Strong team building, people engagement process and decision-making
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Possess understanding of people and capability to train and assign them appropriate tasks and optimize people resource for improving productivity targets.
About Company : Reliance Industries
Founded : 1958, Maharashtra
- Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Mumbai. Its businesses include energy, petrochemicals, natural gas, retail, telecommunications, mass media, and textiles