Manager - Plant Mechanical Maintenance - Manufacturing Firm (10-12 yrs)
Position : Manager-Plant Mechanical Maintenance (Leading MNC Manufacturing Company)
- Responsible for all Mechanical Maintenance at the Plant
- Responsible for handling heavy engineering equipment like: Crushers, Ball Mills, Generators, Calciner, Dryer, Packing Machines, Boiler, Compressors, and Pumps.
- Practice and implement Reliability-based maintenance practices and continuous improvement processes (Kaizen)
- Ensure the implementation of Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance
- Material Handling Equipment like: Fork Lift, Loader, Belt Conveyor, Screw Conveyors and Elevators, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Equipment, Oil Burners (Heavy Oil)
- Handling pollution control equipment like: Pulse Jet Dust Collector
- Perform breakdown analysis & implement corrective action.
- Implement and improve safety features of all equipment meet EHs requirement
- Ensure proper spare-part mapping, planning and maintenance
- Handling a team of 5-7 engineers and 10-30 workers
- Responsible for report generation as per the group standards
- Responsible for maintenance planning
- Review daily job priorities for maintenance
- Follow Total Productive Maintenance
- Responsible for spare parts and inventory control
- Adherence to Safety and Environment Management System
- Responsible for people development and leadership management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- 10+ yrs of experience in the field of Mechanical Maintenance of a Continuous Process Industries like Cement ,Speciality Chemicals, Agro chemicals ,Tiles, Ceramics etc.
- Should have worked in the industries like Cement, Speciality Chemicals, Agro chemicals, Tiles, Ceramics etc.
- Well Versed with Legal Compliances in maintenance, utilities (like Boiler etc.)
- Exposure to Power Generation plant would be an added advantage.
- Key experience in implementation of maintenance strategies like CBM, SAP PM, etc. to enhance and sustain the Plant reliability.
- Good Presentation Skill.
- Well Versed with TPM Pillar of Reliability.
Location : District Bharuch
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading MNC Manufacturing Co