Co Founder at Team Recruiters
Views:207 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Plant Operation (10-18 yrs)
Position: Plant Operation Manager
Location: Noida (Sector - 67)
Experience: 10+ years
Education: BE / B Tech in Electronics with exposure in Production / Engineering / Quality / Planning
- Oversee the assembly operations to meet corporate KOI, manage appropriate staffing and inventory levels.
- Supervise production staff on work method and quality checkpoints.
- Coordinate with other departments to drive for excellence and coordinate operational activities with other functional groups such as planning and distribution.
- Coach and mentor Operations leadership, coordinate efforts of operations team by establishing procurement, production and engineering services policies and practices.
- Directs department activities to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
- Ensure ISO and safety standards are adhered to.
- Report to leadership team in weekly operations reviews, control capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Confers with executive management, production, and marketing staff to determine manufacturing feasibility, cost effectiveness, and customer demand for new and existing products.
- Forecasts operating costs of organization and directs preparation of budget requests.
- Review and establishes material, equipment, and manpower resource requirements.
- Manages operations schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply in order to meet customer requirements.
- Implement appropriate HR strategies and actions to recruit and retain a qualified and motivated workforce.
- Degree in Engineering (electronic preferred), Business or related field, or a suitable combination of education and experience maybe considered.
- Requires training and exposure to Production/Engineering/Quality/Planning.
- Good English language skills required (written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High volume production environment experience, Minimum 10 years working experience in EMS/PCBA manufacturing industry with more than 5 years in managerial position, understand requirements of lean manufacturing
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand electronic manufacturing process Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
About the Client :
- Our client is a part of the EMS industry. From bare assemblies and sub-assemblies, they are also capable of box builds and fully finished and packaged products. We can provide the entire production life cycle to our customer, in part or as whole.
- They are a part of a Group founded in 2001, our client offers high quality printed circuit boards (PCBs) manufacturing and have expertise in automotive, consumer electronics, medical industries dedicated to the highest standards of environment friendliness, employment prospects and strive to offer a broad spectrum of standard and advanced technologies, exceptional services, and competitive prices.