Manager Recruitment at AMSPL India
Views:473 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Plant Operations (13-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Oversee plant operations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and railcars.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects.
- Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action.
- Conduct area inspections and audits.
- Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
- Handle material and cargo.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Replenish inventory as needed.
- Hire, train, and supervise employees.
- Devise schedules and shifts.
- Experience in Plastics & molding must