HR at Minerals Enterprise Pvt Ltd
Views:414 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Plant Operations - Sponge Iron/Billets/TMT Bars (8-10 yrs)
Position Manager - Plant Operations
Location : Karnataka
Role & Key Deliverables :
The incumbent will work in operation and maintenance of Integrated Steel Plant for manufacturing of Sponge Iron, Billets and TMT bars. He is expected to work in following areas :
- Day to day planning, organizing, directing and running of plant.
- Responsible for production of sponge iron, billets and TMT bars.
- Responsible for product quality, yield, efficiency, etc. of the process and strive for continuous improvement.
- Cost optimization without compromising on quality
- Following all environmental and safety standards
- Planning and implementation of the business plan as per management directives.
- MIS for the management
- Management of manpower
- Efficient utilization of manpower
- Ensure proper maintenance of the plant
- Planning for preventive and scheduled maintenance to reduce downtime.
- Understanding of TPM and other maintenance philosophy.
- Play an active role in proposed expansion of the plant.
- Provide all other relevant support
Desired Qualifications : B.E. /B. Tech in Metallurgical/Mechanical Engineering with 8- 10 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance
Key Competencies Functional :
- Operational experience
- Understanding of latest technology
- Team player
- MS Office
Behavioral / Managerial :
- Strategic Thinking
- Influencing Ability
- Planning skills
- Analytical skills
CTC : 7-10 lacs per annum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.