Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:247 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Powertrain Structural Analysis & NVH (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for structural analysis & NVH of Motor, transmission/Gear box and its components for Electric 2 Wheelers, 3 and 4 Wheelers.
- Knowledge on Motor & Transmission and their components.
- EV 2 Wheeler, 3W and 4 W Transmission Concept layout, design
- Transmission Analysis using kisssys/Kiss soft.
- Maintain transmission variants detail, DFMEA, Drawing review and get final release.
- Gear tooth geometry & bearing life calculation on Kisssoft & kisssys software.
- Failure analysis & Solution synthesis
- 3D modeling and 2D drawing creation.
- Knowledge of Gear and shaft manufacturing.
- Experience in CAD model creation, concept design and proposal creation.
- Able to understand requirements and solve design related issues.
- Preparing solid models and drawings for casting, and machining of various and motor and transmission parts.
- Communication and co-ordination with Software, Systems Engineering, System Validation, Compliance/Reliability and Manufacturing teams throughout the design and development cycle from concept through production.
- Help investigate and collect information to resolve process or design issues found on a current design or in previous designs.
- Individual contributor to develop the motor structural design concepts, Run the tradeoff analysis to select the best design
- Responsible for the material selection, weight and cost Targets
- Responsible for CAD development, CAE Analysis, DFMEA and - Design to Manufacturing- of the products
- Be responsible for, but not limited to, generating multiple CAE concepts using concept mock-up/parametrization processes
- Perform correlation studies between test data and CAE data and make assessments on how to improve modeling and analyses techniques
- Benchmarking of Electrical machines for Electric Vehicle applications
- Structural Design of electric Machines
- Failure analysis of Development
Skills Required :
- Experience in Motor structural design (CAE, CAD & NVH)
- Strong Theoretical Knowledge in Electric machine sizing and design
- Excellent capability in structural design and analysis of electric machines required
- Experience with powertrain mounts or structural components preferred
- Experience with castings and stamping preferred
- Experience working with CAD and CAE software tools
- Must have mechanical design background (Mechanical Design Engineering)
- Ability to work effectively with various functions of a vehicle program
- Experience in Noise and Vibrations Analysis
- Proficiency in electric machine design programs required
- Understanding of thermal analysis programs is desired
- Proficiency in structural and thermal FEA preferred
- Experience in performance and durability testing electric machines
- Experience in a manufacturing plant for electric machines
- Material heat treatment methods & applications
- Manufacturing method duty strength/fatigue calculations
- Studies on ease of assembly
- Experience in detailed analysis, feasibility studies, performance analysis and prototyping.
- Rotor position sensor mounting and Design
- Proficiency of Structural Design of Motors
- Adherence to time plan
- Very good knowledge of Motor Testing Standards
- Very good knowledge of Global machine design standards
- Excellent people skills and has a history of teamwork
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to solve a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.