Senior Manager at Talent Destination
Views:88 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - PPC & Logistics (10-20 yrs)
Key Job Responsibilities :
- To ensure uninterrupted production by sourcing the right materials/ inputs at the right time at a competitive cost in the supply chain.
- To ensure receipt of good vehicles from the transporters by check mechanism
- To ensure that material handling equipment is in good condition.
- Ensure timely deliveries to the customers per the schedules committed through effective logistics planning, Freight negotiation, and execution.
- To ensure that required materials are available for production.
- To ensure the availability of transportation & monitor the dispatches daily.
- To ensure timely submission of returns.
- To ensure that no deviation from the law.
- To maintain good rapport with govt. agencies. Like Excise & customs and JDGFT etc.
- To capture data in alignment with MT - AQ.
- To inform proactively to the customers in case of any deviation.
- Continuously reviewing the production status and taking countermeasures to meet customer requirements.