HR Consultant at Independent
Views:172 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Process Engineering (10-15 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
Establishing New Manufacturing Processes :
- Identifying & selecting processes/equipment
- Defining technical requirement/process parameters/ specifications from process deliverables / product requirements
- Detailing the process requirements including requirements like utilities, infrastructure etc.
- Defining and managing the project implementation especially technical aspects
- Proving and handing over
- Improvement of existing manufacturing processes
- Manage the implementation of any new manufacturing process/equipment
- Coordinate and lead the internal cross-functional personnel to ensure effective implementation
Key Result Areas :
- Establishment of new manufacturing technologies & processes as required to meet company's plan & future requirements
- On time and effective implementation of such technologies & processes
- Continuous Improvement of Manufacturing Processes
- Up to date Documentation
Preferred Candidates :
- 10 to 15 years experience Of which min 10 years in establishing/proving new processes and continuous improvement.
- Experience in dealing with external technology/process consultants & exposure to diverse manufacturing processes desired.