Executive - HR at Nisiki India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:155 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Process Engineering - (4-8 yrs)
Post : Manager - Process Engineering
This position reports to the Head - PD and is responsible for initiating and managing manufacturing engineering, quality and site maintenance at customer end. Leads the Engineering Services team to support operations related to, quality, delivery, price and service.
Basic Requirements :
Educational Qualification : BE Graduate / Diploma in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
Professional Experience : Min four to five years in either Quality/Manufacturing.
Basic Location : Bhiwandi, Thane.
- Willingness to travel and work with customer.
Additional Requirements :
- Manage others and complete manufacturing engineering, quality and maintenance activities on-time.
- Establish and Maintain knowledge of new/emerging technologies and ways to apply them to the facility.
- Ensure that safety rules and RoHS requirements are maintained within the department.
- Effectively communicates and responds to needs of the staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions :
- Ability to utilize computer skills including data entry, database management and proficient in MS - Office.
- Ability to provide oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the Company.
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management to increase awareness of safety, technological and environmental responsibilities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ideal candidate must have an in-depth understanding of engineering, quality and maintenance functions in a manufacturing environment.