Recruiter at United HR Solutions
Views:43 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Process Improvement - Manufacturing Facility Business (5-8 yrs)
Our client Company is manufacturing facility is based in Gujarat, India. They supplies technical geosynthetic products globally to many countries and regions including India, UAE, Turkey, Egypt and other MENA countries, CIS countries, Chile and other South American countries Nigeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Job Responsibility: -
The Person would be responsible for:
1. Design and improve methods for increasing production levels while improving production costs, yields, quality and safety;
2. Analyze the current energy consumption and propose solutions to optimize its usage. Initiate energy integration- programs.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve process problems and put controls in place to sustain the improvement;
4. Work with a cross functional team including Operations and Maintenance to drive performance improvements utilizing Hoshin planning tools;
5. Provide coaching and direction to associates as needed;
Desired Candidate Profile :
Any Engineering OR Technical Degree with Minimum 5 years of experience in Process Improvement Department with Technical Textile Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.