Executive - HR at Nisiki India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:184 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Process Quality Control (3-8 yrs)
Post: Manager / Assistant Manager - Process Quality Control
1. Qualification : Diploma / BE in Electronics.
2. Experience : Min Five Years.
3. Basic Location : Thane.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication.
5. Well versed with MS- Office.
6. Ability to adjust and work with teams.
7. Willingness to travel and work with customers.
Additional Requirements :
8. Develop and execute various improvements to Quality process and develop new processes on same.
9. Develop and execute quality system and design methods to improve process.
10. Perform quality assessments for process and monitor all activities for measuring processes.
11. Manage and prepare technical presentation for customers and management.
12. Manage and validate all materials and establish corrective actions.
13. Analyze data and monitor implementation of al Process and Quality Control Strategy.
14. Provide support and resolve all manufacturing issues and ensure process improvement.
15. Monitor projects, identify risks and issues and prepare documents for same.
16. Train various teams for quality procedures and ensure compliance to best practices.
17. Ensure compliance to timeline and quality for various phases of engineering process.
18. Develop operational initiatives and participate in various meetings for same.