HR Recruiter at Ace Consultants
Views:517 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Procurement - Chemicals/Petro-Chemicals (7-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing the import of RM & equipment's in accordance with organizational policy and procedure and complying with all statutory requirement and standard practices.
- Will be engaged in the planning, storing and distribution of materials or products
- Developing Alternate Vendor for driving Cost saving & Single Source Elimination Project, improving Credit period, working on optimizing the total cost of ownership
- Ensuring timely supplies of imported Raw material as per requirement derived from System, as per norms & ensure
- All-time availability of imported Raw materials
- Liaison with CHA for timely Clearance of imported Raw material Shipment.
- Good knowledge of custom regulation & requirements, dealing with customs authorities & resolving the issue related to customs.
- Liaison with operation department, manufacturing units, transporters, accounts. etc
- The responsibility will involve Price Negotiation & updation, PO placement, Inventory management, handling of slow-moving & Non-moving RM Inventory, Vendor management, benchmarking vis-a-vis Competition & MIS.