Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:111 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Procurement - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Opportunity within a fast-growing online marketplace
Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Be a part of a vibrant and friendly environment
Our client is the one-stop solution for consumer and durable goods. Through a robust supply chain network, they are able to provide the best quality product at the lowest possible prices. Join an established company with aggressive expansion plans across the country.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Selecting, monitoring and managing the performance of vendors.
- Leading/participating in contract reviews and negotiations in coordination with the legal teams.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Buying/ Procurement within FMCG.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.