HR Executive at Bluecrest HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:365 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Procurement - HVAC (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Identifying & developing potential vendors locally & globally for the right sourcing and achieving cost effective purchases of materials
- Overseeing follow-up with vendors for engineering deliverables, timely deliveries, and quality checks & ensuring timely payments
- Vendors Overseeing stores management including day-to-day activities like receipts, storage, issues and disposition as well as management of supply chain
- Ensuring quality, delivery and budget objectives are met as per organizational guidelines
- Identify suppliers for specific procurement, negotiate and present the cases of best suppliers to the end users and authorised approvers
- Demonstrated ability in Supplier selection, development and negotiation
- Experience with sourcing activities including preparing, issuing and analyzing Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and evaluating supplier risk and opportunities
- Administrating the transfer of commodities and products as per the particularities of the clients and making sure that the targets of the organization are achieved.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities
- Supervising the transfer of products within the country/ locations and making sure that this is done in agreement with the rules, regulations and policies of the governing system authorities.
- Collaborating with the providers and stock list programmers and strategizers and making sure that the products get transferred properly within the given time frame.
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Observing and formulating the records of the activities related to imports
- Approving and enforcing the application of alterations and modifications, if and when needed.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with transporters.
- Completing all other operational undertakings and workings related to the imports of the organization and ensuring their compliance with the general policies of the same.
Skills Required :
- End to End process knowledge of Import & Export for HVAC or Air conditioner Industry
- Well versed with the processes of EXIM Certification & Documentation process
- Should have sound knowledge of Supply chain process Local & International level.
- Sound have knowledge of AC products- i.e. split, cassette & other Residential & Commercial AC
- Prior work experience as AM/ Manager - Procurement for Consumer Durable products