Recruiter at Shades Of Spring
Views:172 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Procurement - Internet/eCommerce (2-4 yrs)
Day to day responsibilities of selected candidates :
- Create and implement regional procurement strategies that are innovative, cost effective, and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges within the industry.
- Build long -term relationships with vendors in the industry .
- Compare proposals for price and specifications .
- Negotiate with vendors to reduce costs.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure that the product arrives in a timely fashion.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers.
- Manage technological systems that track the shipment, inventory and supply of materials.
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly procurement reports.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Weekly reporting of Fill rate and aged products.
- Control spending and build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs.
- Flexible to travel to other states.