Manager - Procurement - MEP Service (6-15 yrs)
Job Title : Manager
- The company is a leading MEP service provider with a comprehensive presence across India and overseas. We undertake customized turnkey projects of Commercial, Data Center, Industrial and warehouse for a diverse range of reputed clientele. Our unique combination of experienced workmanship, value engineering, customer centric approach and tech-enabled solutions, gives client access to unique and innovative MEP Services.
The 3 pillars to exhibit if you want to join our Company :
- Process Driven mindset
- Human Centric approach
Job Description :
- Manager - Procurement is responsible for sourcing products and services for the company. He / She is also responsible for reviewing past purchases made and services given by the vendor(s). Manager - Procurement is to discover the best ways to carry out procurement activities in a cost-effective way.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify potential vendors/suppliers to meet the business requirement.
- Develop vendors, and manage grievances in order to build and manage vendor relationships and vendor capability.
- Act as a bridge between the company and the vendors.
- Review past performance of the existing vendors/suppliers.
- Formulate and imply new procurement strategies.
- To manage procurement staff, internal customers, and suppliers in a coherent and effective manner.
- Approve the purchase request raised by various teams and finalize purchase details.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Ensure timely delivery of the required material in coordination with the vendors.
- Negotiate with vendors/suppliers in regards to contracts, terms, and deadlines of delivery.
- Review of purchase orders ensuring goods and services are ordered correctly.
- Develop and implement procedures to cover all activities.
- Monitor and update on price fluctuations of goods and vendor pricing in the market.
- Collaborate with Procurement Head / Regional Heads.
- Monitoring & assuring timely action on approved PR's
- Monitoring the Trackers of pending GRPO's, pending Vendor Invoices
Qualifications And Education Requirements :
- BE/BTech or B. Com with 8 to 10 years of experience in Procurement.
- Any certification in ERP solutions/Supply Chain Management
Preferred Skills :
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word at Intermediate level
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of ERP System, material inventory system
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should possess good negotiation skills
- Able to handle multiple projects independently
- Vendor development and management skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Good on numbers