Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:681 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Procurement/Purchase - Chemical Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for Indian MNC 2000 Cr manufacturing chemical Co 16 sites worldwide
Qualification : BE chem / Bsc Chem
- 10-15 years experience in raw material purchase minimum 2 years experience in Global sourcing
Key Deliverables :
- Manage raw material including natural extracts, food emulsifiers and additives anti-oxidants, acidity regulators, starch, color retention chemicals
- Pro-actively screens the local market for reliable suppliers capable to match requirements for overseas markets (Global Sourcing).
- Conducted detailed study of natural products from crop cycle to climatic factors for best accurate prediction of availability and speculation of raw materials, more accurate prediction results in business growth
- To develop and grow business by identifying new business opportunities related to new suppliers and key products.
- Good exposure in china & Vietnam market
- Determine new sources for product development by attend 4-5 global exhibitions yearly and initiating new product request with R&D for Food & Breweries application
- Co-ordinate with SAP Team to create supply chain solutions for natural product
- Negotiates Sales and Supply contracts with local suppliers and coordinates shipments of products out of the territory together with local logistic staff and supplier.
- New Customer & Product development. Analyzing the potential of specialty chemical market in the designated area and build the customer new base, aggressive promotion of new products, tapping new unexplored territory