Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:1073 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Procurement/Purchase - Chemical Manufacturing (10-15 yrs)
Hiring for Indian MNC 2000 Cr manufacturing chemical Co 16 sites worldwide
Qualification : BE chem / Bsc Chem
- 10-15 years experience in raw material purchase minimum 2 years experience in Global sourcing
Key Deliverables :
- Manage raw material including natural extracts, food emulsifiers and additives anti-oxidants, acidity regulators, starch, color retention chemicals
- Pro-actively screens the local market for reliable suppliers capable to match requirements for overseas markets (Global Sourcing).
- Conducted detailed study of natural products from crop cycle to climatic factors for best accurate prediction of availability and speculation of raw materials, more accurate prediction results in business growth
- To develop and grow business by identifying new business opportunities related to new suppliers and key products.
- Good exposure in china & Vietnam market
- Determine new sources for product development by attend 4-5 global exhibitions yearly and initiating new product request with R&D for Food & Breweries application
- Co-ordinate with SAP Team to create supply chain solutions for natural product
- Negotiates Sales and Supply contracts with local suppliers and coordinates shipments of products out of the territory together with local logistic staff and supplier.
- New Customer & Product development. Analyzing the potential of specialty chemical market in the designated area and build the customer new base, aggressive promotion of new products, tapping new unexplored territory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.