Manager - Procurement & Supply Chain - Ayurveda Platform (0-4 yrs)
Our client is a Delhi based healthcare platform that is dedicated to Ayurveda and provides wellness solutions to its customers that is tailored and fine-tuned to their requirements. They have created a unique balance of Ayurvedic herbs and western medicine to come up with courses and medical advice which will not only rid their patients of the illness but also helps them bring the body back into balance.
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
As Procurement and Supply Chain Manager, you will be managing procurement of product, packaging and services for all ongoing and future brand launches.
What you will do :
- Leading & driving the identification and development of suppliers & vendors, negotiations to get better commercial terms & value
- Supporting in implementing comprehensive procurement and commercial/contracts for supplies & services for product development and manufacturing activities. Working closely with Legal team to ensure finalizing agreements/contracts appropriately in the interest of the organisation.
- Proactively engaging with suppliers & vendors to ensure timely delivery of products.
- Ensuring that the development and execution of Procurement and Commercial strategies are aligned with company's business objectives and in line with the overall budgeted costs.
- Shaping policies for effective and efficient procedures for management of procurements and improving quality.
- Managing logistics for timely & effective management of supplies.
- Driving & supporting the administrative aspects for procurement including ensuring timely billing, reconciliation of bills with supplies or services provided. Working with finance function for statutory taxations and compliance norms etc to be followed by suppliers, vendors, subcontractors etc.
- Managing warehouse operations.
- Ensuring smooth daily work of warehouse operations and logistics processes, controlling, managing and monitoring inventory, ensuring adequate stock levels, ensuring all deliveries are dispatched on time, coordinating with the Logistics manager and management for any requirements. Strategizing for optimum utilization of warehouse infrastructure.
- Coordinating and Managing QC of products and ensuring that the reports are approved timely.
- Monitoring and documenting everyday activities of units and ensuring efficient working of both manufacturing and packaging department and ensuring continuous improvement in the same.
- Providing the necessary support to enable effective governance of inventory management rules, including definition of inventory categories and ownership matrices.
- Taking ownership for various inventory tracking reports and their respective KPIs
- Helping set data quality requirements to enable and maintain an effective executive oversight for inventory management throughout the enterprise
What you need to have :
- Experience in FMCG industry, Food & Beverage
- Capable of handling projects and decision making independently, should be strong on project execution skills
- Knowledge of excel.
- Vendor management
- Quality Check (production aesthetic)
- Global sourcing
- Basic understanding of costing