HR Consultant at Independent
Views:831 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager - Product Development & Engineering (10-15 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Develop new product / Maintain existing products and ensure that they are introduced and commercialized as per the strategic needs; Manage Product Life cycle
- Plan and ensure that the stage gate process (- Ideation to Launch- ) is followed for all the projects.
- Works closely with quality, supply chain, process engineering, manufacturing, sales and service teams to ensure flawless implementation of new products
- Coordinate and conduct project review meetings and stage gate meetings
- Ensure that the product / design documents and other relevant files are kept up to date, and stored in accordance with departmental procedures
- Report project progress / updates on a regular basis to the management.
Position Requirements :
- 10-15 years of experience in New Product Development
- An Engineering degree preferably from a reputed University
- At least 3 years of experience managing product development teams
- Experienced in New Product development stage gate process
- Strong in fundamentals of engineering