HR at Jivraj Tea Ltd
Views:212 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Product Development - Food Processing (8-10 yrs)
About Company :
Jivraj Tea Ltd. is one of the leading Indian Tea company known for unique aroma and customary tea blend. Being everyone's cup of tea is indeed a big achievement- and at Jivraj Tea we have achieved this with unmatched persistence and commitment.
Late Shri Sureshchandra Jivraj Shah, the founder of Jivraj Group, saw a dream of being the leading tea brand of the nation even before independence and with his constant and consistent endeavors. The group introduced packed tea deploying the most modernized process and insightful strategies.
Today the group is showing strong presence through 272 authorized distributors & servicing above 30,000 outlets directly across Gujarat.
The group is making waves across North Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Karnataka and also spreading it's aroma of rich taste and quality beyond Indian shores in the countries like USA, UK, Canada and South Africa.
The company strives at introducing new products or tea in to the store frequently and keeping them in the loop of mature growth stage of market. The company has also an eco friendly tea store providing organic and quality packaging where the aroma of tea remains sustainable.
Job Profile :
- Experience of new food product development, knowledge of food ingredients, testing methods etc.
- Conduct sensory analysis of samples, shelf life study, batch trials
- Ensuring compliance to all applicable statutory acts like FSSAI etc.
- Lead food safety team for audits like BRC, ISO 22000, HALAL, HACCP, USFDA,FSSAI etc.
- Ensure compliance to packaging and labeling requirements as per FSSAI and importing country norms
- Responsible for overall system maintenance as per FSMS requirements
- Responsible for documentation, data control and issue of FSMS documents
- Approval of raw material, finished products and packaging materials specifications and test procedure
- Coordinate across all departments (eg production, warehouse, QC etc.) to drive different projects of food safety
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams for vendor development, client visits, export documents
Education : M.Tech. and B. Tech in Food Processing and Technology from good reputed institute with First Class
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.