Managing Partner at HR Business Solutions
Views:144 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Production (5-10 yrs)
Summary Of Responsibilities :
- Creates Daily Production Schedules to Prioritize Work in The Shop in Accordance with Customer and Business Guidelines.
- Analyses Production Specifications and Plan Capacity Data to Determine Manufacturing Processes, Tools, and Human Resource Requirements.
- Should be a single point of contact for the company's CEO for any production related activity.
- Maintains The Forecast as Provided by Sales Team.
- Develops And Implements Projects to Optimize Production Planning and Control Utilizing MRP, LEAN, Kanban and Other Methods or Processes.
- Establishes Stocking and Replenishment Levels for Manufactured Inventory Utilizing The LEAN/Kanban Philosophy of Inventory Management.
- Oversees All Aspects of Shipping and Receiving and Material Handling Set Daily/Weekly/Monthly Objectives and Communicate Them to Employees
- Ensure The Safe Use of Equipment and Schedule Regular Maintenance Submit Reports on Performance and Progress Identify Issues in Efficiency and Suggest Improvements
- Train New Employees on How to Safely Use Machinery and Follow Procedures.
Personal Specification :
- Minimum 5 Years Proven Experience as Production Supervisor in The Sheet Metal Component Manufacturing Industry Preferably in The Automotive Sector (This Requirement Is a Must).
- Experience In Using Various Types of Metal Forming Machinery and Tools
- Advanced Skills in MS Office And MS Excel
- Organizational And Leadership Abilities Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Self-Motivated With a Results-Driven Approach Problem-Solving Skills
- Engineering Degree/Diploma will Be an Advantage.