HR Specialist at Team Management Services
Views:104 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Production (7-15 yrs)
Currently we have an urgent job opening for a Production Manager with one of our clients. Please go through the below job description.
Position Title: Production Manager
Experience: 10 years
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mechanical/Production
Job Location: Navi-Mumbai
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customer expectations.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time delivery.
- Monitor operations, collect and analyze data to find places of waste to improve productivity and trigger corrective actions.
- Responsible to continuously improve processes through CI activities, lean initiatives, employee involvement, and communication.
- Work closely with Planner/Scheduler, Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing Engineering to achieve production goals. Review work schedules and determine priorities.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategies initiatives and provide clear sense of direction and focus.
- Monitor and improve safety on shop floor, eliminate any unsafe operations and ensure a safe and clean product environment.
- Directs, coaches, and develops supervisors; sets goals in training and development, performance, and career planning by leveraging strong problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Must have experience of handling 200+ manpower.
- Good communication skills, clear thinking & collaborative attitude.
- Demonstrates moral courage, openness and honesty.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, please feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues if you feel they might be interested in this position.
- Full Name:
- Current Organization:
- Current Designations:
- Total Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Location:
- Contact No.:
- Notice Period:
- Availability to interview next week, if shortlisted: