Director at Vanguard HR Consultancy
Views:75 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Production - Factory Stores (8-10 yrs)
1. Team discussion for daily Plan & Manpower review/incoming consignment/priority/loading & Unloading arrangement, Critical Items Issue (Vendor & Shopfloor), Priorities for the Day any other Internal Issues.
2. Reviewing Production Plan and Implementing management direction within team
3. Discussion with Purchase, Planning, Production, IQC, F&A, service, scrap and other dept. for Store related activity and support.
4. Analysis of job work vendor Requisition with Production Plan & Current Vendor Stock.
5. Identify and inform R&D for any discrepancy in BOM and any consumption related issue for necessary correction.
6. Stock analysis of useable/Non-Useable Inventory, slow-moving, non-productive, and Ageing inventory
7. Monitoring of incoming inventory/excess/mis-match inventory and develop internal checks for control excess incoming.
8. Arrangement and execution of Annual Calibration and stamping from Legal Metrology for All weighing scales and Weights at plant.
9. Statutory audit,internal audit, ISO audit 9000, 14001, environment and safety - Ensuring all data are provided as per auditing schedule & scope
10. Maintaining 5 "S" at Store
11. Implementation of FIFO at Stores and handling of Physical Stock verification and proper monitoring of Raw Materials issued to Vendors for conversion
12. Good knowledge of SAP and reconciliation of goods and Commercial knowledge
Technical / Functional :
- MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Should have experience in SAP MM Module
- Communication Skills- Written and oral
- Negotiation skills
- Conflict resolution
- Problem solving
- Leadership ability