Senior Consultant at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:361 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Production & Maintenance (7-10 yrs)
Position : Production and Maintenance Manager
Location : Nairobi, Kenya
Reported by: 100 and directly Department Managers - Food Division
Reporting to : General Manager
Role Objective :
- Planning and organizing production schedule for the month and weekly based on demand.
- Review raw and packaging materials as well as resource requirements for production optimization
- Develop and follow quality control standards and ensure the team follows the set SOPs.
- Planning with the supply chain on the material call-off based on the production plan.
- Organizing relevant training sessions with production staff.
- Preventive and predictive maintenance schedules for all machines.
- Attend and reduce downtime and breakdown maintenance.
- Liaising with marketing and sales staff to formulate new product variants.
Candidate Profile :
- Qualified with B.Sc. or B. Tech in Food Technology. Having food processing knowledge.
- Candidate having a minimum of 7 to 10 years experience in the production of Fruit Jams, Canned Veg., Tomato Paste & Sauces, Juices (Powdered & RTD)
- Experience of manufacturing process and preventive and predictive maintenance schedules for all machines
- Manage employees and hands-on operation of the company's manufacturing function.
- Ensure that, health and safety regulations are met and customer requirements for quality and responsiveness.
- Work closely with the Top Management on manufacturing plans, goals, and future new product developments.
- Ensure the product recipes are followed and improved thru R&D based on market feedback and competitor products.
- Play and active role in senior-level negotiations with client companies and manufacturing partners.