HR at Job Vision Consultant
Views:264 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Production - Masks (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
1. To plan, determines, organize, direct and control quality production of N95 mask.
2. Ensuring zero quality complaints & building and strengthening systems and processes.
3. Planning and organizing production schedules & assessing project and resource requirements
4. Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with business team at HO
5. Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met while overseeing production processes
6. Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary while selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
7. Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
8. Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
9. Supervising the work of junior staff & organizing relevant training sessions
10. Develop & maintain comprehensive project plans, report progress through periodic status updates and phase gate reviews.
11. Be knowledgeable of cost breakdowns and what-if costing scenarios to propose alternative development options to hit cost and margin targets for best possible maneuverability of designs and production.
12. Manage business coordination with buyers & vendors throughout development process.