Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:413 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Manager - Production - Transport Sector (8-16 yrs)
Opportunity within an innovative and progressive manufacturer.
Manage the overall production operations of the company.
A role that will accelerate your career.
Our client is developing IoT applications specifically for the Transport sector. Through innovation and cutting-edge technology, their products are designed to improve sustainability and accommodate rapid urbanisation. They have seen continuous growth in the last few years and are working towards being a global leader in this domain.
The Job :
As a Production Manager, you will be managing the facility with a strong sense of ownership, supervising the work of all staff and creating a culture based on Lean Operating Principles.
You will be responsible for :
- Recommending and implementing (post-management approval) plant and machinery for the new plants for SMT lines under planning and in the future.
- Recruiting, training, and managing the production team and its supervisors.
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of staff and organising the necessary interventions for improvement.
- Overseeing the Quality processes, including implementation and compliance of quality certifications like ISO9001, ISO14001, and IRIS processes.
- Managing the IT systems (ERP) pertaining to production flow in the organization.
- Assessing and organising human and material resources for a project.
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Estimating, negotiating, and agreeing on budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
- Planning and organizing production schedules to meet targets as well as re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
- Ensuring implementation and adherence to health & safety procedures in the plant.
- Determining applicable quality control standards and interacting with R&D for the creation of Quality System Manuals, Jigs, and processes for inspections.
- Supervising 3rd party product and plant inspections.
- Managing overall material flow in the organization, procurement planning, procurement, production planning, and production budget & processes.
- Liaising with buyers, marketing and sales staff for production to meet delivery targets.
- Implementing Cost Control Programs and overseeing Vendor Development, Vendor negotiations, and Logistics.
- Organising relevant training sessions.
- Ensuring efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including procurement, distribution, and management.
- Implementing and maintaining good ESD-safe production techniques.
- Managing a team of 11-50 people.
The Profile :
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electronic Engineering. Having a Master's will be advantageous.
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience and are a Certified Quality Professional.
- Hands-on experience in production and Vendor Management is mandatory
- You have strong knowledge of Kaizen, Production & Operation Management, SMT Line, Process Management, 5S, Closure on Processes & Operations.
- You have a good understanding of ESD compliance and are able to coordinate with government departments.
- You ideally have SMT line management Experience.
- You have strong people management skills with the ability to exercise interdepartmental coordination
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized, and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments