Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:82 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager- Program Management - Automotive (8-15 yrs)
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
- Contribute towards Project execution by monitoring, follow up, escalation to ensure effective implementation of cost reduction and revenue enhancing ideas as per overall business plan.
- Monitor and drive plans to achieve successful completion of work as per the time, budget and quality standards
- Provide Leadership to team of managers with an innate ability to provide proper solution for transformation projects
- Leverage and integrate the capabilities of resources across all levels of the organization to accomplish complex objectives.
- Develop motivated high performing team committed to achieving success.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with key stakeholders, partners and customers across various levels.
- Proactively engage/agree plans and outputs with senior leadership for Product profitability (covering development, testing, Issues Resolution and implementation).
- Co-ordinate with various functions (in-house, suppliers & external consultant) to ensure implementation as per plan.
- Work out the latest implementation status for overall program.
- Manage financials reporting as per organization's need.
- Organize business reviews at various levels (working level, management level)
- Proactively assess resource requirement for timely implementation and work with other functions to secure the same
- Escalate any delay & get support in de-bottlenecking in any part of the complete process
- Management reporting & reviews (MIS)
- Monitoring of progress against target & reporting
- Institutionalize review mechanism across organization
Essential Education Background : BE + MBA
Desired Industry : Automotive Industry experience is must
Desired Technical/Functional Competencies :
- NPD Process - Overall understanding of the 2W technology
Desired Behavioral Competencies:
- Ability to lead a cross functional team
- Team Player, Excellent communication skills, Taking initiative
- Open to new ideas and relentless focus on execution
- Ability to influence
Job Segment : Electrical Engineering, Automotive/Automobile Engineering