Managing Director at Innovative Placement
Views:509 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager Project - Chemical Industry (10-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Day to Day all the site project activities.
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- selecting tools and materials
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- assessing and minimising risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
Ensure the Project activities at site is being carried out by taking care of all the safety measures with safety permits.
Ensure the availability of URS, DQ, IQ and other documents as per cGMP requirement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
project management Project
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate Must have 10 To 15 Years with B.E. (Chemical) Exp. in Chemical Company, Ensure the requirements of regulatory and statutory is being captured during initial stage of projects & fulfilled while completion of projects.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.